Paul Pry Farm




Paul Pry Farm House which also was the local pub in the 1800s, is the second gable house on the left of picture.

This house which does not exist anymore, was on the site of the now garage to Paul Pry Cottage.


The stone wall in the foreground is now part of Flaxhide but was once part of the farmyard to Paul Pry Farm.

Paul Pry in the picture was in a derelict state and would have been taken down in the late 1920s


Map below shows the ground that belonged to Paul Pry Farm in 1767